Thursday, November 29, 2007

Everyone on my Christmas list is getting either Paper or Chocolate or both.


Another reminder that Paper & Chocolate is this weekend. In case you didn't know already, it's a big deal. To prove that, here is a list of links where you can read about it, get directions, etc. I will have some prints for sale, both framed and unframed.

Boston Globe

Daily Candy

Decor8

Here are the images I will have there:






They are all monoprints or etchings with watercolor. Some of them have also been letterpressed with a matching poem. Framed prints are $85, unframed $45. Remember, the event is from 1-6, so gettem while they're hot!!!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

paper or chocolate...hmmmmm...how about chocolate in paper? That Mexican chocolate looks delectable!
Save me a framed print of "Winter". We were thinking of crossing the bridge to the big city to come to the event....but, alas, a snowstorm is brewing and we will hunker down here with a bottle of wine(or two) and a fire. What is it about paper that thrills me so?
Chocolate....well, who doesn't love it? It's a drug to this menopausal crazy woman.....give me more!