Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring in the livingroom


Two more commissions on the desk right now. Another one of two munchkins. I haven't started sketching for it yet, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun because their mother wants a very casual portrait of them in their little wild garden. So, basically like something I would do anyway.

Also I'm illustrating a classic Romanian poem that hasn't even been translated into English. I know the gist of it, but it's kind of weird and fun to be printing words I don't understand. This one I'm doing as a series of small lithographs, so it's taking a little longer than usual. I've been plugging away at preparing the plates for a week and a half now. Hopefully the results will be worth it.

doo dee doo dee doo.

Oh and this is the thing that has been keeping me going for the past few days.

No comments: